Perfect Magnesium - The Highest Quality Magnesium!
- 100% Pure and Natural Magnesium Citrate
- Organic Form of Magnesium
- No Synthetics
- High Bioavailability
- Virtually Tasteless and Odourless
- Easily Mixes Into Water or Juice
- High Solubility and Gut Absorption Rate
- Delivers 338mg of Elemental Magnesium Per Serving
- 120 Servings Per Bottle
- No-Risk, 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why Is Magnesium So Important…
A quick search of PubMed yields thousands of scientific studies highlighting the role and benefits of magnesium in human biochemistry. From migraines and pain management to depression, anxiety, sleeplessness and memory, magnesium has clearly demonstrated enormous versatility as a healing mineral.
Magnesium actually helps to activate over 300 enzymes, the catalyst for every function in the body. It is needed for electrolyte transport across cellular membranes - the key to effective nerve conduction, muscle contraction, and cardiac function.
Here are some of the potential* effects of Magnesium:
- Provides Energy on a Cellular Level*
- Improve Gut health*
- Increases Bone Strength*
- Helps to Reduce Stress and Anxiety*
- Boosts Mood and Fights Depression*
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
- Promotes Healthy Blood Pressure Levels*
- Promotes Heart Health*
- Can be Helpful for Headaches and Migraines*
- Beneficial for Muscle Pain, Cramps, and Twitches*
- Help Maintain Healthy Skin
- Can Increase DHEA Levels*
- Can help relieve constipation*
- Plus much, much, more!
Simply put, none of the cells in our body would function without Magnesium
…Yet, Most of Us Are Deficient in Magnesium
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics in 2011 - 2012 1 in 3 people were magnesium deficient from not meeting their daily magnesium needs.
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be at risk for magnesium deficiency.
- Are you 55 years old or older?
- Do you drink carbonated beverages regularly?
- Do you regularly eat pastries, cakes, desserts, candies, or other sweet foods?
- Do you experience a lot of emotional stress in your life or physical stress such as recently having a major medical procedure such as surgery?
- Do you drink coffee, tea, or other caffeinated drinks daily?
- Do you take a diuretic, heart medication, asthma medication, birth control pills or estrogen replacement therapy?
- Do you drink more than seven alcoholic beverages per week?
- Do you take calcium supplements without magnesium or calcium supplements with magnesium in less than a 1:1 ratio?
- Do you experience anxiety, hyperactivity, or difficulty sleeping?
- Do you experience muscle spasms, cramps, or twitches?
Magnesium Uses The Buddy System
At this point you might be thinking, "Great, I'll just take some pure magnesium."
The problem is, elemental or ionic magnesium never travels alone, it uses the buddy system :) Let’s explain…
You will always see magnesium bound with, or chelated to, another molecule as pure elemental magnesium does not exist alone in nature.
This simply means if you want to supplement with Magnesium you will need to take Magnesium that is attached (bound or chelated) to another substance…the buddy :)
Common forms of Magnesium Supplements include:
- Magnesium Citrate (C6H6MgO7)
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO)
- Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4)
- Magnesium Aspartate (C8H12MgN2O8)
- Magnesium Glycinate (C4H8MgN2O4) (also known as Magnesium Diglycinate or Magnesium Bisglycinate)
So Which Type of Magnesium Is Best?
What an excellent question – we like the way you think!
While every company will have different criteria for what makes the best Magnesium supplement, we will take you through our evaluation process…
Want Some Magnesium With Your Synthetics?
Perfect Supplements believes Mother Nature does it best. Everything they create is all-natural with no synthetics.
Unfortunately, many of the most popular forms of magnesium on the market are made with synthetics, including:
Magnesium Bisglycinate (TRAACS)
Magnesium L-Threonate (Magtein)
Note that the above list represents just a handful of the magnesium supplements that are made with synthetics. There are many other forms of synthetic magnesium on the market.
While some people are fine with taking Magnesium that is chelated or buffered to a synthetic carrier (as all the above are), we do NOT use synthetics in any of our products.
Low Bioavailability + Low Absorption = No Thanks!
At first glance, Magnesium Oxide supplements look inexpensive… but not when you factor in the fact that only 4% of the dose is actually absorbed into circulation.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) is great to add to your bath, but it does not have high bioavailability when taken orally.
The low bioavailability and absorption of Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Sulfate led us to cross these sources off the list.
Magnesium Citrate Checks All The Boxes
Magnesium Citrate has a long history of use and has been used in hundreds of clinical studies. With high absorption and bioavailability, there was just one big question left…
Could we find Magnesium Citrate made from a natural source with no synthetics?
After months of searching, the answer was YES!
The Quest for The Perfect Magnesium Citrate
Based on the above, Perfect Supplements knew that Magnesium Citrate was the way to go.
The thing is, not all Magnesium Citrate is the same. Some contain synthetics. Others have lower bioavailability and use Inorganic Magnesium. Still, others test high in heavy metals.
They spent 6 months requesting samples, doing lab testing and grilling suppliers until they finally found the perfect source for Perfect Magnesium Citrate…
- Produced Via Natural Fermentation – NO SYNTHETICS
- Highly Bioavailable and Absorbable Organic Magnesium
- Tasteless, Odourless and Easily Mixes in Water or Juice
- Lab Tested For Heavy Metals
- Delivers 338mg of Elemental Magnesium in a Single Serving
- 120 Servings, just 18 cents per serving
We Proudly Present the Heavy Metal Lab Testing
The last thing you or your family wants to take is a Magnesium supplement that is high in arsenic, lead, mercury or cadmium.
For this reason, Perfect Supplements do Final Product lab testing on their Perfect Magnesium for Heavy Metals. Rather than test just the raw ingredient (which they do as well), they also take a finished bottle of our Perfect Magnesium and send it out for testing. This is considered the gold standard because they are testing the exact same finished product you are purchasing.
Full results are right here (please click, we are all really proud of them) - but for those who can’t wait, here are the key findings…
The results show what you are getting in one serving (2.25 grams) of our Perfect Magnesium.
So in one serving, you get less than .002 millionths of a gram of Arsenic. (mcg =-millionths of a gram)
As you do your research and compare the Perfect Magnesium to other products, we strongly encourage you to compare Heavy Metal testing. Spoiler alert - we have not found any competitor that has better results than us :)
Highly Absorbable and Highly Affordable…
Their goal when making any supplement is to source and produce the highest quality, all-natural, lab-tested supplements on the market. Period. Full stop.
Boost your health today the natural way…
Here's what to do next: Simply go to the top of the page to place your order right now.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your health care professional before starting a course of any supplementation.
Please be aware that results may vary from person to person.
Love my daily dose - scoop supplied in the container makes it easy to use. I like that its a powder without additives. You need to stir it straight away and down the hatch as it forms little clumps but not a big deal. Tastes good too.
I have been taking magnesium supplements for a very long time. I have tried many brands but can safely say I have found the one I will stick with. Perfect Magnesium Citrate Powder has no flavour, dissolves well and keeps me feeling happy and relaxed. Thank you
It’s now 2 months since I’ve been taking this collagen powder and can now say that my nails are harder and not breaking or splitting and the ridges are no where near as prominent. My skin is looking very clear and healthy but my hair doesn’t grow very fast so I’ll report back on that in a few months when all the new roots are through. I will definitely keep this powder in my diet every day.
I ve been taking the Perfect Magnesium Powder everyday I have it in my Smoothie with the Hydrolized Collagen Powder & Protein Powder I have felt more relaxed & calmer & I sleep better since I ve been taking it
I love this! Another winner from perfect Supplements. 💖
Perfect Magnesium Citrate Powder 270g
to early to notice any difference
This stuff has really helped with my aches & pains also sleeping better
Well I purchased the magnesium from Perfect Supplements and I'm very glad I did. I feel like I have more energy and with my hectic work load that's got to be good.
Obviously the magnesium is very absorbable because I could really feel the affect.