- Is ordering online secure? Ordering on our website is very secure. Yes absolutely! We take the utmost care with the information you provide us and we don’t keep your credit card details on file. We use SSL security (secure sockets layer) to keep any information safe. During the encryption process, information is scrambled into unreadable pieces of code so this makes it impossible to detect.
- How do I place my order? It’s super simple to order from Perfect Supplements Australia. Simply go into the ‘Shop’ in the menu bar or click ‘Shop Now’ where ever you see this throughout the site.
- How do I view what’s in my shopping cart? Simply hover over the shopping bag icon at the top right of the website and click on it.
- How do I add items to my cart? Simply click on the items you wish to add to your cart.
- How do I remove items from my cart? Simply click the little cross next to the item in your cart to remove.
- How do I change the quantity I want of a particular item in my cart? You will see a little up and down arrow next to the item, it is here that you can increase or decrease the quantity
- How do I sign into my account? If you have already created an account you will just need to go into ‘My Account’ top right on the website. Then login with the details you signed up with.
- What if I lost my password for my account? That’s fine please don’t stress, simply Click ‘Lost/forgot password’ and get a new one.
- How will I know that you received my order? You should get an order confirmation sent to your email straight after you have placed the order. If you do not then please contact us.
What supplements are safe during pregnancy/lactation?
- Perfect Acai berry
- Perfect Coconut oil
- Perfect Coconut soft gels
- Perfect Collagen powder
- Perfect Desiccated Liver
- Perfect Gelatin powder
- Perfect Kale
- Perfect Rhodiola
What supplements are NOT safe during pregnancy/lactation?
- Perfect Acai Revive (as it contains cordyceps)
- Perfect Chlorella
- Perfect Cordyceps
- Perfect Green coffee
- Perfect Liver detox support
- Perfect ResGrape/ResGrape Max (resveratrol)
Supplements to be used with caution during pregnancy/lactation?
- Perfect African Mango – info. regarding safety and efficacy in pregnant/lactating mothers is lacking so approach with caution
- Perfect Spirulina – some experts advise that this can be taken in small quantities but I would consult your trusted naturopath/medical professional as there is so much misinformation out there when it comes to spirulina consumption during pregnancy/lactation
- Perfect Fermented 3 grass blend -it is ok taken in small quantities when pregnant/lactating but don’t overdo it as it can have a detoxifying effect
- Shipping & Handling rates: We use Australia Post. The cost is a flat rate of $10 Australia Wide.
- Shipping timeframes: Shipping can take anywhere between 1-4 days but if you are in a remote area please allow longer. We usually despatch the same day the item is ordered (depending upon backlog of orders) and if the order is placed well before 2pm that business day.
- What if my order has not been delivered? This can happen on the rare occasion due to human error or other factors so please don’t panic, simply contact us either by phoning the number on the website – 1300990758 or send an email to email@example.com. I am always pretty quick to respond and I always resolve the situation quickly and efficiently.
- Payment Options: You can pay on the website with either Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) or by using PayPal. We do also take phone orders if ordering online is not your thing but we do advise that you order online as we cannot always process phone orders as quickly.
- Returns Policy: We do accept returns if you genuinely feel that the item has not worked for you or you have had some kind of reaction so long as it’s within 60 days of purchase. Simply contact us and we will arrange a refund. Before a refund can be given, the opened and remaining unopened and undamaged containers must be returned to us.
- Can you take Rhodiola for ADHD? Yes, many people are having great success with using Rhodiola for helping their children who have ADHD
- Does Collagen powder work for gut health? Because Collagen can help repair tissues, the gut can greatly benefit from taking a collagen supplement. It can be compared with the benefits of eating bone broth.
- Does the collagen have any flavour or smell? No, the Perfect Hydrolysed Collagen powder is completely odourless and does not have any flavour.
- What types of collagen are in the Perfect Collagen?
Type 1 Collagen is the most abundant collagen in the body, with Type 3 being the second most abundant collagen in the body. Both Type 1 and Type 3 are very similar and help with skin health, digestive issues, ligament, muscle and joint issues, brain health, energy, sleep, metabolism and more. Type 1 and Type 3 are found all over the body, with the exception of our cartilage. Cartilage is where Type 2 Collagen is found.
So, as Type 1 and Type 3 serve basically the same purpose in the body, we use just Type 1 as we could source it from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows. In addition, in our testing we found the best Bioavailability with Type 1 Collagen (90%). Basically we could create a Type 1 Collagen supplement that was sourced from 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised cows AND fully dissolves in liquid, has almost no taste, no smell and a 90% Bioavailability.
Now, moving onto why we don't use Type 2 Collagen…
Type 2 Collagen can be great if you have a very specific condition. If you have an injury that is specific to your cartilage, perhaps a knee injury, then taking type 2 for that cartilage injury can be beneficial. Therefore, Type 2 Collagen is more about providing a solution to a specific problem involving the cartilage and perhaps arthritis - something you might take in a specific case, for a specific period of time until the problem is corrected.
On the other hand, Type 1 Collagen is something everyone can take on a daily basis and see long term benefit to multiple areas of the body. This is our philosophy when creating supplement - feed the body the food it needs to heal the whole body.
We see our Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen as something anyone can take on a regular basis and see improvement to the overall function of their body. If we included Type 2 (and therefore decreased the amount of Type 1) we would have a product which was good if you had a specific cartilage issue, but less effective as a whole body supplement.
- Where are the grapes grown for the ResGrape? The grapes are organically grown in the USA.
- What’s the difference between the ResGrape and ResGrape max products? The difference between the ResGrape and the ResGrape Max products is that the ResGrape contains 200mg of trans-resveratrol and 1000mg of Organic Muscadine grapes compared to the ResGrape Max which actually contains 400mg of trans-resveratrol and 750mg of organic muscadine grapes. So basically, the ResGrape is higher in organic muscadine grapes and the ResGrape Max is higher in trans-resveratrol. It just depends what you are needing more of?
- how many grams of normal beef liver from the butchers your powder is equivalent to? 4 capsules of Desiccated liver contains 3g of beef liver (3,000mg) and there is 30 servings in the container .To get 1 ounce (28.34 grams you would need to consume 9 capsules) In 1 scoop of Perfect Desiccated Powder you also get 3g of beef liver (3,000mg) so to obtain the 1 ounce/28.34 grams you would need to consume just over 2 scoops daily.