It's like an Açai bowl but better!
(well we think so anyways) 😊
There is nothing better than sitting down to a delicious smoothie bowl on a hot summers day and when it contains Perfect Supplements it's next level!
You can get a lot out of an Açai bowl just as it is but if you choose to add my recommended wellness extras, you'll be adding much more than just beauty benefits, you'll be potentially adding better gut health, slowing down ageing, sounder sleep and so much more!
This beauty bowl obviously contains Açai but if you choose to, you can add the very popular Perfect Hydrolyzed collagen, Perfect Magnesium, Perfect Organic Acerola cherry or Perfect Organic Plant Protein powder.
The choice is yours! 😊
So without any further ado, here is the recipe, We hope you enjoy this recipe s much as we enjoyed making (and devouring) it!
- 2 frozen bananas (sliced up before you freeze)
- ½ cup blueberries (frozen)
- ½ cup strawberries (frozen)
- 1 scoop of Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen powder
- 1-2 scoops of Perfect Açai powder
- ¾ cup milk or juice (use your favourite milk (dairy milk, coconut, almond, etc) or cold pressed juice (apple, orange or pineapple)
- ½ cup plain full fat yogurt ((substitute with coconut yoghurt if preferred))
- Blackberries, blueberries & raspberries to decorate (you can buy a bag of mixed frozen organic berries from Coles or most supermarkets)
- Optional extras wellness & skin boosters (1 scoop of Perfect magnesium powder, 1 scoop of Perfect plant protein powder, 1/4 tsp of Perfect Organic Acerola cherry powder)
- Shredded coconut & small flowers (wax flowers work well) to decorate 🌸
1. Slice and freeze your bananas overnight 🍌
2. When ready to make, add the bananas to a blender With the liquid, yoghurt, collagen, açai, frozen fruit and any other wellness boosters, blend slowly and using a spatula be sure to keep scraping the sides down (turn off to do this obviously)
3. When fully blended, pour this mixture out into a bowl and smooth out with the spatula
4. Top With the blackberries & raspberries and arrange the small flowers 🌸
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your friends and family 🤍