Save 10% When Buying 3 or More of this Product with the code: DYNAMIC10
(Coupons exclude use with any other offer/coupons, sale items or packs)
Currently Out of Stock but Available on Backorder, the wait for new stock is only about 1 week. Be sure to place your order today to speed up the process for receiving. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Perfect Magnesium - The Highest Quality Magnesium!
- 100% Pure and Natural Magnesium Citrate
- Organic Form of Magnesium
- No Synthetics
- High Bioavailability
- Virtually Tasteless and Odourless
- Easy to take capsule
- High Solubility and Gut Absorption Rate
- Delivers 338mg of Elemental Magnesium Per Serving
- 120 Servings Per Bottle
- No-Risk, 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
WHY IS MAGNESIUM SO IMPORTANT…
A quick search of PubMed yields thousands of scientific studies highlighting the role and benefits of magnesium in human biochemistry. From migraines and pain management to depression, anxiety, sleeplessness and memory, magnesium has clearly demonstrated enormous versatility as a healing mineral.
Magnesium actually helps to activate over 300 enzymes, the catalyst for every function in the body. It is needed for electrolyte transport across cellular membranes - the key to effective nerve conduction, muscle contraction, and cardiac function.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE POTENTIAL* EFFECTS OF MAGNESIUM:
- Provides Energy on a Cellular Level*
- Improve Gut health*
- Increases Bone Strength*
- Helps to Reduce Stress and Anxiety*
- Boosts Mood and Fights Depression*
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
- Promotes Healthy Blood Pressure Levels*
- Promotes Heart Health*
- Can be Helpful for Headaches and Migraines*
- Beneficial for Muscle Pain, Cramps, and Twitches*
- Help Maintain Healthy Skin
- Can Increase DHEA Levels*
- Can help relieve constipation*
- Plus much, much, more!
Simply put, none of the cells in our body would function without Magnesium
…Yet, Most of Us Are Deficient in Magnesium
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics in 2011 - 2012 1 in 3 people were magnesium deficient from not meeting their daily magnesium needs.
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be at risk for magnesium deficiency.
- Are you 55 years old or older?
- Do you drink carbonated beverages regularly?
- Do you regularly eat pastries, cakes, desserts, candies, or other sweet foods?
- Do you experience a lot of emotional stress in your life or physical stress such as recently having a major medical procedure such as surgery?
- Do you drink coffee, tea, or other caffeinated drinks daily?
- Do you take a diuretic, heart medication, asthma medication, birth control pills or estrogen replacement therapy?
- Do you drink more than seven alcoholic beverages per week?
- Do you take calcium supplements without magnesium or calcium supplements with magnesium in less than a 1:1 ratio?
- Do you experience anxiety, hyperactivity, or difficulty sleeping?
- Do you experience muscle spasms, cramps, or twitches?
MAGNESIUM USES THE BUDDY SYSTEM
At this point you might be thinking, "Great, I'll just take some pure magnesium."
The problem is, elemental or ionic magnesium never travels alone, it uses the buddy system 😊 Let’s explain…
You will always see magnesium bound with, or chelated to, another molecule as pure elemental magnesium does not exist alone in nature.
This simply means if you want to supplement with Magnesium you will need to take Magnesium that is attached (bound or chelated) to another substance…the buddy :)
COMMON FORMS OF MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Magnesium Citrate (C6H6MgO7)
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO)
- Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4)
- Magnesium Aspartate (C8H12MgN2O8)
- Magnesium Glycinate (C4H8MgN2O4) (also known as Magnesium Diglycinate or Magnesium Bisglycinate)
SO WHICH TYPE OF MAGNESIUM IS BEST?
What an excellent question – we like the way you think!
While every company will have different criteria for what makes the best Magnesium supplement, we will take you through our evaluation process…
Want Some Magnesium With Your Synthetics?
Perfect Supplements believes Mother Nature does it best. Everything they create is all-natural with no synthetics.
Unfortunately, many of the most popular forms of magnesium on the market are made with synthetics, including:
Magnesium Bisglycinate (TRAACS)
Magnesium L-Threonate (Magtein)
Note that the above list represents just a handful of the magnesium supplements that are made with synthetics. There are many other forms of synthetic magnesium on the market.
While some people are fine with taking Magnesium that is chelated or buffered to a synthetic carrier (as all the above are), we do NOT use synthetics in any of our products.
Low Bioavailability + Low Absorption = No Thanks!
At first glance, Magnesium Oxide supplements look inexpensive… but not when you factor in the fact that only 4% of the dose is actually absorbed into circulation.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) is great to add to your bath, but it does not have high bioavailability when taken orally.
The low bioavailability and absorption of Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Sulfate led us to cross these sources off the list.
MAGNESIUM CITRATE CHECKS ALL THE BOXES
Magnesium Citrate has a long history of use and has been used in hundreds of clinical studies. With high absorption and bioavailability, there was just one big question left…
Could we find Magnesium Citrate made from a natural source with no synthetics?
After months of searching, the answer was YES!
Beware of Cheaper, more Inferior Brands of Magnesium Citrate on the market because they may add fillers, flow agents and other nasties!
Definately the best magnesium I’ve found. No fillers, all natural and pure magnesium citrate which is the most efficient form to take. After switching between many ( often confusing) brands trying to find the best I know this is the one. Pure and simply pure magnesium citrate - that’s all you need!