Who says fudge has to be unhealthy and brimming with cream and sugar? Only to give you a sugary hangover...
Well it doesn't and I am here today to prove to you that fudge can be healthy and still taste fudgey and delicious!
This fudge is a whole foodies delight! 🤤
And if you are all about gut health, skin that radiates, joints that move freely, hair that is strong and nails that grow like wild fire you will most likely be all about collagen and if you're not yet all about collagen you may want to get on the bandwagon...
There is a good reason it's so popular and why I keep adding it to recipe after recipe. Because it has AMAZING and I mean AMAZING potential benefits. All you have to do is head over to it's product page and see over 50 incredible reviews!
So without further ado my little chocoholic (because if you weren't obsessed with chocky you probably wouldn't be here reading this blog right now..) he he
Back to the point...
Without any further delays, I would like to introduce you to my new favourite chocolate, it's my Gut-healing Chocolate & Pomegranate Fudge.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (health food store)
- 1/2 cup hulled tahini
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1 tbsp Perfect Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/extract/powder or essence
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Crack of Himalayan Salt
- Dash of cinnamon (1/4 tsp)
- 2 Scoops of Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen
- 1 Pomegranate fruit (take seeds out)
- In a food processor add your coconut butter and tahini, along with the cacao, maple, coconut oil, salt, cinnamon and Hydrolyzed collagen
- Process until smooth and combined
- Pour onto a lined tray and smooth out with a spoon or use your hands to flatten
- Add the Pomegranate seeds and squash into the fudge
- Cover with cling film and chill overnight
- Take out the following day and remove from the tray (use a hot butter knife to go around the edges)
- Cut up into squares or rectangles
- Store in fridge in airtight container
- Share with everyone you love 😍