Spirulina + Chlorella
The Perfect Organic Aquatic Greens combine two highly nutritious superfoods, spirulina and chlorella. Both are healthy superfoods used widely as supplements over a thousand years.
Spirulina and Chlorella are very similar, both are freshwater microalgae. Spirulina is blue-green in colour, spiral in shape and is 100 times bigger while chlorella is dark green in colour and spherical in shape.
Spirulina grows in freshwater like ponds, rivers and lakes that have high alkaline content. In order for spirulina to thrive, the water must be in moderate temperature and enough sunshine is needed for it to be produced well. It can flourish along with few other organisms while chlorella can occupy a smaller space due to its microscopic size.
Chlorella requires expensive equipment to process due to its indigestible cellulose wall. It must first be processed before it can be ingested into the human body. Spirulina is quite the opposite, it has an easy to digest cellulose wall and is automatically available for consumption.
Both spirulina and chlorella have a number of health benefits including faster healing, lowers risk of cancer, delays ageing and antioxidant. They are considered to be a powerhouse of nutrients such as iron, vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids and amino acids. Spirulina has a higher content of protein while chlorella contains chlorophyll, the green pigment essential for photosynthesis found in all plants.
Spirulina and Chlorella are starting to gain attention around the world...
Here are a few things we need to know more about the two:
- Spirulina can easily help digest sugars and amino acids
- It contains GLA or gamma-linolenic acid which is good fat. GLA’s are essential to each organ in the body and especially great for people who lack GLA, like people with Pyrrole disorder
- It may help improve the immune system by preventing progressions and growth of cancer cells.
- It has a powerful antioxidant that can protect the cells in the body from damage.
- It can also help to prevent atherosclerosis (thickening of the artery) from developing keeping the heart in a healthy condition.
- It contains dietary essential amino acids and is a source of essential fatty acid needed for the normal biochemical functions
- It is high in chlorophyll, RNA/DNA and beta carotene
- It is used for cancer therapy to remove radioactive particles from the body usually after radiation treatment
- It helps in the cleansing of bowel and the liver organ clearing the toxins out from the body
- It can help to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides necessary to lose weight
By choosing a product such as organic aquatic greens, you’ll never have to choose between spirulina and chlorella when you can have both in just one simple supplement. Click here or click the image below to purchase Perfect Organic Aquatic Greens.
You'll be glad you did! 😄
*Disclaimer: the information in this article is intended purely as information and not health advice. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure and one should always seek expert advice from their trusted health practitioner.