When our adrenals are tired, we need to look at our nutrition as much as we look at how we are resting and managing stress.
Getting more nutrients such as vitamin C and electrolytes can be helpful to nourish these vital and hardworking little glands.
If you've ever experienced chronic stress or burnout, you will know how fatiguing this can feel and even at times debilitating. Looking closely at our diet and lifestyle is incredibly important.
The recipe below was lovingly created using adrenally-supportive ingredients such as maca, ashwagandha, acerola cherry, baobab and salt. We hope you enjoy it. 🥰
Mangos are start to creep back into season (though at the time of writing this blog, they are pretty pricey so frozen might be a better option at this time)?
Mango & Lime Adrenal Smoothie
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen mango
- 1 cup of coconut water or chosen milk/mylk
- 1-2 - 1 tsp of Maca powder
- 1/4 tsp of acerola cherry powder
- 1 tsp of Ashwagandha powder
- 1 scoop of Perfect Organic Baobab
- A pinch of Redmond Real salt
- 1 scoop of Perfect Collagen
- 1/2 a lime
Optional extras: 1 tsp of raw honey or a pinch of monk fruit powder to sweeten
- In a blender, add all of your ingredients and blend until smooth
- Enjoy immediately!