Who doesn't love a good beetroot dip? I don't think we can be friends if you don't like beetroot dip ha ha ha 😄
What is not to like? It's delicious, it's vibrant, it's LOADED with antioxidants that help slow down ageing and now it can even be gut-healing! (with the addition of one of our most popular products - the Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen powder.
This recipe makes quite a substantial amount of dip and it is super versatile! If there is any left over (which I highly doubt) you can spread it on toast and serve with poached eggs and goat cheese, toss it through pasta or spread it on wraps, fish and chicken.
Well enough about that, Let's just get that recipe for you...
- 6 small-medium sized beetroots* (pre-cooked)
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews*
- 1 tin of chickpeas*
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp minced or fresh garlic*
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- A decent shake of paprika
- A good crack of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast flakes
- 2 scoops Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder
*Use Organic Where possible
- In a food processor, add your beetroot (I really wish we called them beets like Americans do he he I am just being lazy), along with the raw cashews, juice of the lemons, garlic, spices, salt, olive oil, nutritional yeast flakes and Perfect Collagen and process until smooth 9make take a few mins)
- Once smooth, take out of processor bowl and transfer to your favourite serving bowl
- If there is any leftover you can use it up on toast with eggs and goat cheese, stir though pasta or use on a pizza base instead of tomato sauce