Smoothies are life! 🙌🏻
If you watch me doin' my thang over on Instagram stories or you have my smoothie eBook 'So Many Perfect Smoothies', you will know just how much I love smoothies...
I love making deliciously nourishing concoctions for people like you because I believe (with the right ingredients of course) that having a smoothie for breakfast can be one of the best and healthiest ways to get in all the goodness you need to keep you going for hours!
When I make a smoothie I love to balance it with what you need to kickstart your day and it almost always includes:
- Something green
- Some fruit (and no, fruit is not bad unless you're intolerant)
- Some fat
- Fibre from greens or other
- Loads of vitamins and minerals
- Protein and amino acids
If you are like just about everyone else on planet earth, you are very busy and often time-poor so making a quick smoothie in the morning can be the best thing you can do to save time and stress and you can feel better knowing you've given your body exactly what it needs to function and perform at its optimal level!
Hi, I'm Tam and above is just one of the many smoothie recipes I share with our community. You can find this recipe here :)
So because I go on and on (and on) about these 4 in particular Perfect supplements for smoothies and am often asked if they are available in a pack, I thought "why not create one"?...
These 4 are your "prescription" for better health, vitality and pep in your step, so be sure add this pack to your cart today and start feeling better tomorrow :)
I chose these 4 because they provide both macro and micronutrients and will make just about any smoothie balanced.
- Perfect Organic Matchinga (50/50 blend of Organic Japanese Matcha and Organic Moringa Powder): this stuff honest to god, BLOWS MY MIND! I am astounded about how many areas of health Matchinga can help enhance. Everything from energy, to metabolism, to liver & kidney health, sexual health, focus & clarity and so much more! It is its own unique superfood blend of Matcha and Moringa powders that can be used in smoothies, yoghurt, tea, pancakes and so much more! It contains so much nutrition that you don't even have to add fresh greens to your smoothie if you don't want to.
- Perfect Organic Spirulina Powder: I have always loved the way I feel after I've had spirulina in my smoothie, it just gives me that extra spring in my step! This is because it is LOADED with nutrition, phytonutrients and plant protein but not only that, it has the potential to bind to toxic substances in the body such as heavy metals (which come from pollution, vehicle exhaust fumes, cleaning products, paints, environment, water, the air, food we eat and much more!). If we don't find a way to rid these hazardous substances from our body on a regular basis, they can accumulate and make us sick! Therefore, spirulina is an absolute MUST-have smoothie ingredient.
- Perfect Organic MCT Oil: ok, so I must admit, I did not get the MCT oil craze that's been going on now for a while until we got this product in 2018 and I tried it for myself... let's just say that for someone like myself who runs a business and team who has a heavy workload and a never-ending to-do list, this product has changed my life! I kid you not (but don't take it from me, see the many 5 star reviews on the product) from the moment I consumed this oil in a smoothie for the first time, it was like someone turned in the lights and the engine in my brain. I understand that it gave me incredible mental clarity, focus and energy but I know it has many other potential benefits too.
- Perfect Grass-fed Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder: when I think of this product I legit get the warm and fuzzies. I get all weird and sentimental about this one because not only has it helped me to get my gut health better (I used to suffer severely with IBS and leaky gut) but it has also helped countless others and the reviews speak for themselves (last time I checked there were over 100 positive reviews about how it has helped various issues). This is the protein and amino acid element of the smoothie and you can literally add this powder to just about anything! It is BEYOND versatile! It can even be heated as high as 300c so you can safely bake with it and all the goodness remains! Unlike other protein powders, it has no texture, no odour and relatively no flavour (if anything it has a slightly milky taste but is Dairy-free!)
RRP - $196.80
Pack Price - $177.10
You Save - $19.70
Learn how smoothies can help your wellbeing in many ways, from weight loss and energy to hydration and brain-power.
*Best results come from consistency and one should always seek health advice from their trusted practitioner before starting any new health protocol.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This pack has everything you need to create the most delicious smoothies. My favorite out of the pack is the MCT oil. This is great in Bullet Proof Coffee.
I’m finding that this is a brilliant combination for energy and clarity. Thank you for packaging it in this easy way. It’s really easy to then experiment and add say spinach or avocado instead of banana or almond butter. More ideas very welcome!