In order to be a healthy human, our liver needs to be loved and well-nourished!
This organ is one incredible organ and has many important roles to play to keep us healthy and these days we often live lifestyles that don't support our liver's wellbeing.
Things that may affect the liver include:
- Drinking caffeinated beverages often
- Stress and toxic emotions
- Eating junk foods that contain trans-fats
- Consuming too much sugar (hidden sugars count too)
- Being overweight
- Alcohol and drugs (including prescription)
So if you ticked any or many of these points above, you may consider looking more closely at your life/lifestyle to help give your liver the best chance to do its job and keep you well? This may also include adding in some supportive supplements that help nourish your liver...
We've carefully selected some of our best liver-loving herbs and superfoods to give you a powerful jumpstart!
- Perfect Organic Matchinga Powder (Matcha & Moringa): according to research, Moringa is meant to have a protective effect on the liver. According to another study, moringa can help reduce liver damage. This same study also suggests that moringa can help restore liver enzymes. Moringa is a well-known natural anti-inflammatory. There are many other potential liver benefits of consuming moringa, including reducing oxidative stress and helping to balance hormones.
- Perfect Liver Detox Support: When our liver is congested, we can feel awful (lethargic, moody, suffer skin issues and much more) so giving our liver a rest from things that can stress it and taking supportive herbs and superfoods to give it the love it needs. A high-quality liver detox support formula can also help the liver detox through both phase 1 and 2 of detoxification. The Perfect Liver contains some incredible liver-loving herbs such as milk thistle, turmeric, artichoke, broccoli sprouts, coriander and chlorella.
- Perfect Cordyceps Sinensis: Cordyceps has been used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) for centuries and for very good reason. It has the potential to help in many areas of a person's wellbeing and that is also why we have included it in many of our packs. Cordyceps has been shown to have a protective effect on the liver.
- Perfect Organic Kale Powder: this green leafy veggie is jam-packed with antioxidants (as well as vitamins and minerals of course) and because antioxidants help to keep free radicals in check, this can have a positive impact on your liver. The bonus is, that when it's fermented like the Perfect kale is, this can be beneficial to our digestion and gut health too!
So as you can see, there are a lot of potential liver-loving benefits fro these 4 and adding this pack to your repertoire could have you looking and feeling better than you have in a long time.
*Best results come from consistency and one should always seek health advice from their trusted practitioner before starting any new health protocol or supplementation.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.