The Health Benefits of Perfect Spirulina
Spirulina Spirulina contains a huge variety of nutrients, including a high percentage of protein and 18 amino acids. Minerals such as, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium, and Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, E and K are also present in spirulina. This super alga also provides a high concentration of vitamin A as beta-carotene, omega 6 fatty acids such as gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), and chlorophyll. Perfect Spirulina contains 65% complete protein. In comparison, beef is only 22% protein.
The Health Benefits of Perfect Spirulina:
- 18 Types of Amino Acids including All Essential Amino Acids – The building blocks of protein, the essential amino acids cannot be produced by the human body and must be obtained through food.
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) – An Omega 6 fatty acid known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Spirulina may assist in the alleviation of arthritis because of GLA.
- Vitamin A as Betacarotene – Strengthens the immune system and fights cell damage from free radicals. Spirulina has the highest concentration of Betacarotene available; just 3 grams of Spirulina provides 90% of your RDA of Vitamin A.
- Consumers Report Increased Energy – Spirulina may assist with the body’s cellular communication process, and repair DNA. It may also assist in the reduction of cholesterol and body acidity.
- Excellent Source of Plant-Based Iron – Those who suffer from anemia, a deficiency in red blood cells and/or hemoglobin, respond well to the vegan iron available in Spirulina.
Perfect Spirulina is 100% Organic and
Fairly Traded Spirulina…