Mango Frangipani Chia Bowl
Who says dessert can’t be healthy?
This mango Frangipani chia bowl is my version of the popular chia pudding (I’ve just added a few little exotic extras for impact)
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tin Organic coconut milk or cream if you love decadence
- 1 ripe mango (Bowen are the best)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract or powder if you can find
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp maple or rice malt syrup
- 2 nice bowls to serve
- Fresh frangipanis
What to Do:
- In a blender add your coconut milk/cream, mango, vanilla, chia. protein and sweetener and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowls and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve with the fresh flowers
I’m sure you understand that frangipanis are not for eaten, they are purely decorative