Resveratrol Health Benefits
Many experts believe that the French Paradox can be explained by the Resveratrol in Red Wine. Wine grapes contain not only resveratrol, but also high levels of flavonoids. Flavonoids are best known for their antioxidant activity which suppresses the negative effects of the natural oxidation in our bodies. Antioxidants are beneficial because they supply protection for body cells, organs and the central nervous system. Antioxidants absorb and neutralize free radicals that we are exposed to every day from the environment, food additives, smoking, stress, x-rays, sunlight and chlorinated drinking water.
Studies show that Resveratrol may help with…
- A healthier heart – Resveratrol benefits may have the ability to inhibit blood platelet aggregation, which may reduce dangerous clots that cause heart attacks and strokes, while elevating HDL (Good) cholesterol.
Reducing the risk of cancer – Researchers at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, led by Arthur Polans, have demonstrated that resveratrol administered orally to mice with human tumor cells, inhibited the growth of tumors by as much as 80 percent. Elevated levels of resveratrol injected in close proximity to the tumor, lead to complete tumor regression. Types of tumors included were neuroblastoma, retinoblastoma, ocular and skin melanoma and breast cancer. To learn more read pages 4 – 5 in a publication of the UW department of ophthalmology and visual sciences called Foresight.
In addition, studies done on mice treated with resveratrol and exposed to carcinogens, demonstrated that they were less likely to develop cancer than the untreated mice. Currently there are ongoing studies on primates.
Slowing the aging process – Resveratrol benefits may improve health and longevity by mimicking calorie restriction in our diets. Caloric restriction is a dietary regimen that improves age related health and slows the aging process in some animals by limiting dietary energy intake. Studies have found that Resveratrol may activate the SIR2 (In humans and mammals Sir2 is known as SIRT1) genes which might underlie the effect of calorie restriction.
Research that has been done on fish, worms, and fruitflies found that trans-resveratrol increased their lifespan. Scientists have demonstrated that trans-resveratrol kept overfed mice from gaining weight and seemed to slow down their aging process.
- Reducing inflammation – Studies reported in The FASEB Journal by Scientists from Scotland and Singapore reported that resveratrol may stop inflammation with a one-two punch by preventing two molecules, sphingosine kinase and phospholipase D, known to trigger inflammation. Resveratrol may be used to treat potentially deadly inflammatory diseases, such as appendicitis, peritonitis and systemic sepsis.
In this study, researchers administered an inflammatory agent to two groups of mice. One group was pretreated with resveratrol and the other group was not. The mice that were not pretreated with resveratrol experienced a strong inflammatory response, simulating disease in humans, while the group pretreated with resveratrol were protected from the inflammation.
- Type 2 Diabetes – Resveratrol may help to lower the glucose levels and improve insulin sensitivity. A study for publication in Endocrinologyshows that the brain plays a key role in mediating resveratrol’s anti-diabetic actions, potentially paving the way for future orally-delivered diabetes medications that target the brain. Roberto Coppari, PhD, of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and co-author of the study found that resveratrol activated sirtuins in the brain of mice which improved their high levels of blood sugar and insulin. “These findings may lead to new strategies in the fight against type 2 diabetes,” said Coppari.
While resveratrol has been highly publicized as the reason behind the beneficial effects of red wine, other polyphenolic compounds of red wine have been shown to have cardioprotective properties, so resveratrol might not be whole story.ResGrape not only gives you a high content of 99% Pure Trans-Resveratrol it also has the benefits of the whole grape.
What is a Perfect Supplement?
Perfect Supplements backs everything up with a 100% Money back Guarantee. We will not hide the true amount of each ingredient by using the term “proprietary blend”. It is important to always read the Supplement Facts and other ingredients area on dietary supplements. Perfect ResGrape DOES NOT use any FILLERS or FLOWING AGENTS. You will not see ingredients like magnesium stearate, sillica or rice in our products-just all natural ingredients in a vegetable capsule.
- 200 mg of 99% Pure Trans-Resveratrol
- 1000 mg of Whole Food Muscadine Powder
Which corresponds to approximately:
- 5.6 mg of Ellagic Acid
- 7263 Total ORAC value – View Brunswick Lab results on 1000mg sample
Perfect ResGrape combines Wild-Crafted 99% Pure Trans-Resveratrol and Whole Food Muscadine Grapes grown with NO toxic pesticides, making it perfect for you, and the planet. We have the Specification Sheets to prove it: