Green Coffee Bean Extract Side Effects and Suggested Use
Quoting from the University of Scranton article, “All subjects completed the study and there were no side effects…”
The human study reported in 2006 in The Clinical and Experimental Hypertension Journal also indicated no side effects. Quoting again, “… [no] apparent side effects… effective in decreasing blood pressure and safe for patients with mild hypertension.”
Perfect Green Coffee is a safe and natural supplement. Because it is a natural supplement and not a drug, side effects are rarely associated with its use. As with any supplement, side effects may occur if the recommended serving size is exceeded. Do not exceed 4 capsules (1600mg) per day.
Perfect Green Coffee contains trace amounts of caffeine, approximately 2% per its weight. An 800mg serving of Perfect Green Coffee will contain approximately 16mg of caffeine. A cup of coffee contains up to 150mg. If you are sensitive to caffeine or exceed the recommended serving size, you may experience jitters, headache or other side effects associated with caffeine consumption.
Many companies tend to sell an inferior Green Coffee supplement containing higher caffeine content. Some products add fillers and flow agents, extra caffeine and other artificial ingredients. These artificial ingredients can cause a host of dangerous side effects. To get all the benefits without the side effects, choose Perfect Green Coffee, a supplement made with 100% PURE Green Coffee Bean Extract, without artificial ingredients or proprietary blends, and grown without pesticides.
Perfect Green Coffee Suggested Use
- With most Green Coffee supplements, a typical capsule contains 400 mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract.
- The recommended serving of Green Coffee Bean Extract is 1-2 capsules (400-800 mg), twice daily. The supplement should be taken 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch.
- Some doctors recommend taking Green Coffee Bean Extract three times daily. To do so, simply take 1 (400 mg) capsule 30 minutes before each meal.
- Do not exceed 4 capsules (1600 mg) per day.
- If sensitive to caffeine, avoid taking the supplement late in the day. Green Coffee Bean Extract contains trace amounts of caffeine which could potentially cause trouble sleeping when taken in the evening.
- Green Coffee supplements should contain at least 50% chlorogenic acid. Therefore, one 400 mg serving of Green Coffee Bean Extract should contain approximately 200 mg of chlorogenic acid. Choose a supplement that falls within these guidelines.
Perfect Green Coffee is 50% Chlorogenic Acid
& 100% Fairly-Traded