Passionate Raw Chocolate
Not only is this raw chocolate dairy-free and vegan but it tastes absolutely out of this world!! I got the inspiration from a friend last year and I've tweaked the recipe slightly so that it has my own twist...
Share this with the one you love and they're sure to be eating out of your hands (they'll possibly be begging you for more! ;)
The spices from the essential oil adds an element of mystery and seduction, just the perfect thing for Valentines Day and I've been told by those in the know that this blend is safe to use in food and I've personally eaten this homemade chocolate many times and I'm still alive! :)
If you don't have this blend you could simply use a pinch of ground cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, clove and vanilla powder or extract, however...
It truly is unique with the Inspiring blend by doTERRA as it contains sandalwood, jasmine absolute and damiana leaf (damiana is believed to increase sexual desire) so I'll let you be the judge...
With the addition of macadamia nuts and goji berries, this chocolate is taken to the next level!
Ok, so without further ado here she is (I think it's definitely a she as she's very seductive)...
Passionate Raw Chocolate
- Cacao butter 1/2 cup (chopped up)
- Perfect Organic Coconut Oil 1/2 cup
- Organic* maple syrup 1/2 cup
- Organic* raw cacao powder 1/2 cup
- Organic* Goji berries handful
- Organic* Macadamia nuts handful
- doTERRA Passion (inspiring) blend 4 drops
*Use organic where you can
- Line a small slice tin with baking paper (it helps you grease with some coconut oil first).
- Chop up your cacao butter and pop aside.
- Grab a small-medium sauce pan and fill 1/4 full with water and get this on the boil.
- Grab a glass salad bowl (Pyrex works well) and pop this onto the saucepan.
- Add the chopped cacao butter and stir with a whisk until dissolved.
- Add in the coconut oil, and combine with the cacao powder, a pinch of salt the and maple syrup.
- Take off the heat and then add the doTERRA.
- Sprinkle the nuts and goji berries over the baking tray and then pour over the melted chocolate.
- Cover this with cling wrap and pop in the fridge over night...
- The following day, take it out of the tray by tipping upside-down (you may need a hot knife to help this?)
- Cut or break up and serve on a plate (if it lasts that long ;)
If you love healthy sweets check out these yummy Turkish Delight Collagen Bliss Balls, sure to keep your sweet tooth at bay and your gut and skin healthy. :)